Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Renewable Energy Sales Consultant – North America
Solaris Global Energy LLC, “The Future Energy Solution Company”, (SGEL) is a subsidiary of Mora Ven Holdings Limited, a publicly listed oil and gas company headquartered in Trinidad and Tobago. We are renewable energy pioneers with more than thirty years of experience in designing, manufacturing, and installing solar and wind energy systems;
We specialize in high quality yet affordable renewable energy installations for residential, commercial, and governmental clients, and provide comprehensive services ranging from evaluation and assessment to ongoing system maintenance;
We have offices in Trinidad and Tobago, Barbados, Jamaica and Florida, USA. Our factory operations are based in Barbados, where we manufacture our Solar Water Heaters;
Solaris Global Energy LLC seeks to recruit the services of a dynamic and suitably qualified individual to assist the Company in growing the revenues of the Company’s USA office.
The successful candidate will deliver technical sales activities for our distribution partners, direct module sales and other key customer relationships.
Preferred candidates will have prior sales experience in the Renewable Energy Sector. The successful candidate will be highly self-motivated; works independently and will manage the sales cycle from client origination through closing.
- Assists in developing and optimizing the company’s share of the market by building and maintaining a broad sales platform for commercial and residential clients.
- National – can be based anywhere in the USA.
- Client Origination and New Business Development
- Account management and diligent follow-up practices
- Ability to clearly articulate the Company’s Products and Services to prospective clients;
- Ability to analyse and understand energy data.
- Maintain a client and sales activity data base
- Create and achieve personal performance tasks to achieve quarterly and annual goals
- Prepares and submits weekly reports on past sales performance and projected sales forecasts.
- Delivers on established sales targets to ensure the achievement of the sales objectives.
The Ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of four years’ experience in direct sales, corporate account management or business development;
- Ability to work without day to day direct supervision;
- Working knowledge of the renewable energy industry
- Working knowledge of alternative energy regulations;
- Working knowledge of Solar renewable energy certificate (SREC) or tax incentive structures for applicable states;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent client relationships management;
- Strong contract negotiation skills;
- Procurement experience would be an asset.
- Degree in Business Management or related field would be an asset.
- Working knowledge of Office Suite
- Significant networking experience.
Interested persons should submit their resume by close of business July 31, 2014 addressed to:
We appreciate all applications, however only short listed candidates will be contacted