Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Sales Manager - Barbados
- Provide leadership for and oversee all activities for Sales in the assigned territory
- Initiate and follow through on sales prospecting with the intention to close profitable projects/ jobs for the company
- Manage a sales team to ensure sales targets are set and achieved.
- Develop, implement and manage strategies that would ensure achievement of corporate and divisional objectives and goals as it relates to profitably.
- Manage all aspects of the territory’s sales agenda to ensure sales targets are achieved
Education & Experience
- First Degree in Business or Marketing
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar management post.
- Proven record of success in direct sale, including a demonstrated ability to generate and qualify leads independently
- Has performed similar functions in medium to large organization, preferably in a similar or sales oriented industry.
Skills and Competencies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, online marketing, including social media would be an asset.
- Goal oriented
- Positive Attitude
- Excellent attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Own and operate a reliable motor car.