Reporting to Chief Executive Officer
Solaris Global Energy LLC, “The Future Energy Solution Company”, (SGEL) is a subsidiary of Mora Ven Holdings Limited, a publicly listed oil and gas company headquartered in Trinidad and Tobago. We are renewable energy pioneers with more than thirty years of experience in designing, manufacturing, and installing solar and wind energy systems;
We specialize in high quality yet affordable renewable energy installations for residential, commercial, and governmental clients, and provide comprehensive services ranging from evaluation and assessment to ongoing system maintenance;
We have offices in Trinidad and Tobago, Barbados, Jamaica and Florida, USA. Our factory operations are based in Barbados, where we manufacture our Solar Water Heaters;
Solaris Global Energy LLC seeks to recruit the services of a Product Manager with the right technical and managerial aptitude to oversee the company’s suite of products and range of services across the U.S. markets. The incumbent will ensure that products are winningly portrayed to capture the company’s innovative essence and execute changes as well as pricing adjustments as necessary to deliver and maintain adequate return on investment.
- Overall responsibility for the company’s products and service offerings with the provision of sound product advice
- Lead the design, development and release process to ensure that the company’s products are marketable as part of the product development roadmap and deliver optimal return
- Provide support to the marketing and sales arm through identification and implementation of features, including contract terms, billing and payment mechanics, product/pricing configurations in addition to user guides and general customer system data
- Monitor and synthesize customer and distributor input to determine product enhancements.
- Direct the implementation of cross-functional initiatives that will deliver industry-leading customer experience to product offerings
- Interface with Solaris’ Sales and Marketing teams to understand the market and channel dynamics, communicate product changes, implement rollout plans and collect market intelligence
- Establish expertise in market-level business drivers, such as utility rates, financial and policy issues, local customer preferences, channel partner issues and market opportunity/risk assessment
- Drive analyses of key inputs to Solaris business model and the customer value proposition, including utility rate forecasting, customer credit criteria, and solar production simulation
- Evaluate new market and business opportunities. Develop strategic and cost/benefit analysis of new business initiatives.
The Ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of five (5) years of product, strategic, or analytical business experience
- At least two (2) years of product management experience
- Demonstrated success as a product leader for a complex consumer service offering
- Experience in a directly applicable field a plus, such as a consumer financial services
- Ability to work cross-functionally, manage conflicting priorities and drive results with creative solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytically rigorous program such as engineering or finance
- Strong commitment to working in a collaborative, team environment
- Excellent communication, strategic and financial skills
- A detail-oriented individual who can put together and execute on an efficient work plan